Jump to Main Content
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.33 pp. 27745-27756
- composite materials; copper; cuprous oxide; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; spectral analysis; titanium dioxide; zirconium
- ... In the present work, two H₂ evolution photocatalysts were prepared by employing two different oxides, TiO₂ and zirconium titanate (ZrTiO₄), as the support of various copper phases. For both the supports the same Cu loading (0.5% w/w) was adopted, but two different impregnation procedures have been followed, leading to different forms of Cu in the final composite material that are: (i) Cu(II) speci ...
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2011 v.280 no.2 pp. 168-177
- aqueous solutions; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide production; formaldehyde; formic acid; gases; gold; methanol; nanogold; nanoparticles; oxidation; photocatalysts; platinum; pyrolysis; titanium dioxide
- ... The photocatalytic reforming of methanol was investigated kinetically under steady conditions as a function of the methanol-to-water partial pressure ratio in the gas mixture fed to the photoreactor. Similar results were obtained with two TiO₂-based photocatalysts, one containing platinum nanoparticles and prepared by flame spray pyrolysis and the other prepared by the deposition of preformed Au n ...