Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemical communications 2020 v.56 no.42 pp. 5665-5668
- electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; gold; nanogold; nanoparticles; photochemical reactions; photoluminescence; silver
- ... Synergetic effects in Au–Ag bimetallic nanoclusters (BNCs) more favorably enhanced electrochemical redox induced electrochemiluminescence (ECL) over photoexcitation induced photoluminescence (PL); this not only led to Au–Ag BNCs with enhanced bandgap-engineered ECL compared to Au NCs, but it also generated surface-defect related ECL to enhance the total ECL intensity. ...
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2020 v.150 pp. 111880
- antigens; cadmium; cobalt; detection limit; electrochemiluminescence; engineering; humans; immunosensors; nanocrystals; near-infrared spectroscopy; photoluminescence; water solubility
- ... Novel optical labels for biosensing in near-infrared (NIR) region (especially between 800 and 900 nm) are arousing much attention for higher penetrating capability, less scattering and lowered autofluorescent background. Herein, a water-soluble electrochemiluminophore with effective electrochemiluminescence (ECL) around 815 nm is developed via doping dual-stabilizers-capped CdTe nanocrystals (NCs) ...