Jump to Main Content
- Canto-Canché, Blondy, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2019 v.35 no.7 pp. 105
- Mycosphaerella fijiensis; bananas; bioinformatics; black Sigatoka; cell walls; in vitro culture; nitrogen; pathogenesis; plant pathogenic fungi; proteome; proteomics; structural proteins; virulence
- ... Pseudocercospora fijiensis causes black Sigatoka disease, the most important threat to banana. The cell wall is crucial for fungal biological processes, including pathogenesis. Here, we performed cell wall proteomics analyses of two P. fijiensis strains, the highly virulent Oz2b, and the less virulent C1233 strains. Strains were starved from nitrogen to mimic the host environment. Interestingly, i ...
- Canto-Canché, Blondy, et al. Show all 58 Authors
- Leptosphaeria nodorum; Mycosphaerella graminicola; ancestry; carbohydrates; cell walls; chromosomes; crop yield; disease control; enzymes; food production; genes; genetic background; hosts; latent period; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; plant pathogenic fungi; progeny; protein degradation; resistance mechanisms; wheat
- ... The plant-pathogenic fungus Mycosphaerella graminicola (asexual stage: Septoria tritici) causes septoria tritici blotch, a disease that greatly reduces the yield and quality of wheat. This disease is economically important in most wheat-growing areas worldwide and threatens global food production. Control of the disease has been hampered by a limited understanding of the genetic and biochemical ba ...
- PubMed Central: