Jump to Main Content
- Resende, Marcos Deon V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2017 v.392 pp. 144-153
- Eucalyptus; altitude; animal production; climate change; clones; crops; cultivars; domestic animals; forest industries; gene expression; genotype; geographic information systems; growth models; income; land resources; latitude; phenotypic plasticity; planting; profits and margins; rain; spatial data; statistical analysis; temperature; wood
- ... The study of the genotype×environment interaction is a prominent issue, requiring care for recommending improved superior genotypes to certain areas. Experimentally, it is possible to infer that the puzzle of genotype recommendations relies on edaphic and climatic changes over different terrain latitudes and longitudes, and further fluctuates in microenvironments as a result of site variations. Di ...
- Resende, Marcos Deon V., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2015 v.69 pp. 355-361
- Jatropha curcas; agronomic traits; biodiesel; canopy; crossing; cultivars; domestication; fruit growing; fruits; genetic improvement; genotype; oilseed crops; planting; seed yield; yield components
- ... Jatropha curcas L., the most promising oilseed plant for biodiesel and biokerosene, is in the process of domestication, and the economic, social and environmental viability of the crop depends on increasing its yield performance. Low seed yield is due, above all, to planting of non-improved cultivars. We evaluated 16 half-sib families in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th years after planting. The components ev ...