Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Water research 2018 v.144 pp. 365-372
- absorption; antibiotics; coastal water; freshwater lakes; irradiation; mariculture; photobleaching; photolysis; pollutants; ponds; rivers; seawater; solar radiation; surface water
- ... Mariculture activities and river inputs lead to coastal seawaters with DOM levels that are comparable to or even higher than those in terrestrial water bodies. However, effects of seawater DOM, and especially of DOM occurring in areas impacted by mariculture, on photodegradation of organic micropollutants, are largely unknown. In this study, simulated sunlight irradiation experiments were performe ...
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.618 pp. 1605-1612
- adsorption; antibiotics; coastal water; ionic strength; pH; pollutants; resistance genes; sampling; seawater; time-weighted average
- ... As coastal waters in many regions of the world have been polluted by organic micro-pollutants such as antibiotics that can promote the development of resistance genes, it is of importance to monitor the levels of antibiotics in coastal waters. For this purpose, a reliable and robust sampling approach based on diffusive gradients in thin films (DGT) was developed in this study. The DGT measurement ...