Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Chuanbin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.182 pp. 110384
- apoptosis; aqueous solutions; composite polymers; crosslinking; curcumin; drugs; hepatoma; human cell lines; humans; hydrophobicity; micelles; nanocarriers; pharmacodynamics; polyethylene glycol; thermodynamics; toxicity; water solubility
- ... Polymeric micelles with high thermodynamic stability and loading capacity are of tremendous significance for their potential applications in drug delivery. In the present study, super-amphiphiles in the form of poly(ethylene glycol)-crosslinked multi-armed polyethylenimine-g-poly(ε-benzyloxycarbonyl-L-lysine)s (PEZ-alt-PEG) were designed, synthesized, and optimized as nanocarriers for hydrophobic ...
- Mao, Chuanbin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biomaterials 2019 v.188 pp. 130-143
- adhesion; antineoplastic agents; crosslinking; extracellular matrix; focal adhesions; gelatin; hydrogels; in vivo studies; ligands; models; neoplasm cells; osteoblasts; osteosarcoma; polyethylene glycol
- ... How cancer cells and their anchorage-dependent normal counterparts respond to the adhesion ligand density and stiffness of the same extracellular matrix (ECM) is still not very clear. Here we investigated the effects of ECM adhesion ligand density and stiffness on bone tumor cells (osteosarcoma cells) and bone forming cells (osteoblasts) by using poly (ethylene glycol) diacrylate (PEGDA) and metha ...
- PubMed Central: