Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Feng-Cai, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2012 v.12 no.5 pp. 1027-1036
- DNA; Schistosoma japonicum; amino acids; gels; genes; humans; microsatellite repeats; monitoring; parasites; phylogeny; polyacrylamide; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; China; Yangtze River
- ... In the present study, near-complete mt genome sequences for eight representative Schistosoma japonicum samples from seven endemic provinces in mainland China were analyzed. Sequence differences among the eight mt genomes of S. japonicum samples were 0.20–2.51%. Variation in protein-coding genes was greater than that in rRNA genes. The mt DNA sequences of S. japonicum samples from south-western (SW ...
- Zou, Feng-Cai, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2011 v.32 no.11 pp. 1364-1370
- DNA; Schistosoma japonicum; Schistosoma mansoni; algorithms; electrophoresis; gels; genetic variation; lakes; polymerase chain reaction; China; Puerto Rico
- ... In the present study, sequence-related amplification polymorphism (SRAP) was utilized to study the genetic variability among Schistosoma japonicum isolates from different provinces in China, using Schistosoma mansoni from Puerto Rico for comparison. Five out of ten tested SRAP primer combinations displayed significant polymorphisms among S. japonicum isolates from China, namely ME2/EM1, ME4/EM1, M ...