Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Macromolecules 2017 v.50 no.10 pp. 4022-4029
- ammonium; calorimetry; dielectric spectroscopy; electrodes; glass transition; ionic liquids; models; molecular dynamics; molecular weight; polymerization; temperature
- ... Glassy dynamics and charge transport are studied for the polymeric ionic liquid (PIL) poly[tris(2-(2-methoxyethoxy)ethyl)ammonium acryloxypropyl sulfonate] (PAAPS) with varying molecular weight (9700, 44200, 51600, and 99500 g/mol) by broadband dielectric spectroscopy (BDS) in a wide frequency (10–²–10⁷ Hz) and temperature range (100–400 K) and by DSC- and AC-chip calorimetry. The dielectric spect ...
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.43 pp. 29628-29636
- carbon; coatings; dopamine; electrodes; gibbsite; nanoparticles; polymerization; porous media; pyrolysis; silica gel; surface area; thermoplastics
- ... In this study, dispersible mesoporous nitrogen-doped hollow carbon nanoplates have been synthesized as a new anisotropic carbon nanostructure using gibbsite nanoplates as templates. The gibbsite-silica core–shell nanoplates were first prepared before the gibbsite core was etched away. Dopamine as carbon precursor was self-polymerized on the hollow silica nanoplates surface assisted by sonification ...