Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Macromolecules 2017 v.50 no.10 pp. 4022-4029
- ammonium; calorimetry; dielectric spectroscopy; electrodes; glass transition; ionic liquids; models; molecular dynamics; molecular weight; polymerization; temperature
- ... Glassy dynamics and charge transport are studied for the polymeric ionic liquid (PIL) poly[tris(2-(2-methoxyethoxy)ethyl)ammonium acryloxypropyl sulfonate] (PAAPS) with varying molecular weight (9700, 44200, 51600, and 99500 g/mol) by broadband dielectric spectroscopy (BDS) in a wide frequency (10–²–10⁷ Hz) and temperature range (100–400 K) and by DSC- and AC-chip calorimetry. The dielectric spect ...
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2014 v.15 no.11 pp. 3901-3914
- Streptococcus gordonii; aqueous solutions; bacteria; bacterial adhesion; bacterial colonization; biofilm; chemical elements; composite polymers; dental calculus; enamel; humans; hydroxyapatite; mineralization; molecular weight; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; tooth enamel; toothpaste
- ... Poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) has long been used as an additive in toothpaste, partly because it reduces biofilm formation on teeth. It does not, however, reduce the formation of dental calculus or support the remineralization of dental enamel or dentine. The present article describes the synthesis of new block copolymers on the basis of PEO and poly(3-sulfopropyl methacrylate) blocks using atom tran ...