Jump to Main Content
- Lybaert, Lien, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.3 pp. 874-881
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; antigens; composite polymers; dendritic cells; immunotherapy; lysine; models; neoplasms; ovalbumin; polymerization; thiols; vaccines
- ... Although the field of cancer immunotherapy is intensively investigated, there is still a need for generic strategies that allow easy, mild and efficient formulation of vaccine antigens. Here we report on a generic polymer–protein ligation strategy to formulate protein antigens into reversible polymeric conjugates for enhanced uptake by dendritic cells and presentation to CD8 T-cells. A N-hydroxypr ...
- Lybaert, Lien, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.7 pp. 2479-2488
- composite polymers; dendritic cells; endocytosis; esters; glycosylation; macrophages; mannose; nanoparticles; polymerization
- ... We report on the design of glycosylated nanogels via core-cross-linking of amphiphilic non-water-soluble block copolymers composed of an acetylated glycosylated block and a pentafluorophenyl (PFP) activated ester block prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation (RAFT) polymerization. Self-assembly, pH-sensitive core-cross-linking, and removal of remaining PFP esters and protecting groups are ac ...