Jump to Main Content
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.107 pp. 105676-105689
- Plasmodium falciparum; Plasmodium yoelii; animal models; chloroquine; drug resistance; heme; nitrogen; parasitemia; polymerization
- ... In the present study we have synthesized a new class of 4-aminoquinoline derivatives via replacement of the diethylamine functionality of chloroquine (CQ) with acyclic and/or cyclic amine groups containing basic tertiary terminal nitrogen and bioevaluated them for antimalarial activity against Plasmodium falciparum in vitro (CQ-sensitive strain-3D7 & CQ-resistant strain-K1) and Plasmodium yoelii i ...
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Phytomedicine 2017 v.30 pp. 1-9
- Flacourtia indica; Plasmodium falciparum; aerial parts; alcohols; antimalarials; antiparasitic properties; binding capacity; body weight; chemotypes; glycosides; heme; in vitro studies; malaria; mechanism of action; mice; oxidative stress; parasitemia; parasites; pathogenesis; polymerization; spectral analysis; Africa
- ... Flacourtia indica is especially popular among the various communities of many African countries where it is being used traditionally for the treatment of malaria. In our previous report, we have identified some phenolic glycosides from the aerial parts of F. indica as promising antiplasmodial agents under in vitro conditions.Antimalarial bioprospection of F. indica derived phenolic glycoside in Sw ...