Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Junji, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.30 pp. 17335-17340
- absorption; cytoplasm; cytotoxicity; ferric chloride; fluorescence; image analysis; polymerization; porphyrins; water solubility; wavelengths
- ... Fluorescent materials play an extremely important role in understanding the microbiological world. New fluorescent materials which have good photophysical properties, low cytotoxicity, and multi-channel fluorescent imaging capability are still urgently needed, even though many kinds of fluorescent materials have already been synthesized. In this work, a new polythiophene derivative (PT-OH-PPR) mod ...
- Wei, Junji, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.9 pp. 5248-5257
- energy density; glass; glass transition; glass transition temperature; hysteresis; polymerization; polymethylmethacrylate
- ... In this report, a dipolar glass polymer, poly(2-(methylsulfonyl)ethyl methacrylate) (PMSEMA), was synthesized by free radical polymerization of the corresponding methacrylate monomer. Due to the large dipole moment (4.25 D) and small size of the side-chain sulfone groups, PMSEMA exhibited a strong γ transition at a temperature as low as −110 °C at 1 Hz, about 220 °C below its glass transition temp ...