Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Kyung Min, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2018 v.56 no.15 pp. 1087-1093
- crosslinking; deformation; electric field; liquid crystals; optical isomerism; polymerization; polymers; wavelengths
- ... Polymerization of crosslinkable liquid crystal monomers in chiral liquid crystalline media stabilizes the phase and enables distinct electro‐optic properties relative to small‐molecule analogs. Particularly interesting are cases where the polymerization forms a crosslinked polymer network that maintains a “structural” chirality. Recent reports have employed this methodology to realize a diverse se ...
- Lee, Kyung Min, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.20 pp. 17435-17448
- crosslinking; films (materials); mechanical properties; modulus of elasticity; nanocomposites; optical properties; polymerization; polymers; quantum dots; separation; thiols; ultraviolet radiation
- ... This work demonstrates a facile and versatile method for generating low scattering cross-linked quantum dot (QD)–polymer composite films and patterned highly emissive structures with ultrahigh QD loading, minimal phase separation, and tunable mechanical properties. Uniform QD–polymer films are fabricated using thiol–ene chemistry, in which cross-linked polymer networks are rapidly produced in ambi ...