Jump to Main Content
- Fouedjio, Francky
- Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment 2018 v.32 no.6 pp. 1699-1721
- least squares; models; prediction
- ... This paper introduces an extension of the traditional stationary linear coregionalization model to handle the lack of stationarity. Under the proposed model, coregionalization matrices are spatially dependent, and basic univariate spatial dependence structures are non-stationary. A parameter estimation procedure of the proposed non-stationary linear coregionalization model is developed under the l ...
- Fouedjio, Francky, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 38
- artificial intelligence; forests; geostatistics; kriging; models; prediction; regression analysis; spatial data; uncertainty
- ... Geostatistical methods such as kriging with external drift (KED) as well as machine learning techniques such as quantile regression forest (QRF) have been extensively used for the modeling and prediction of spatially distributed continuous variables when auxiliary information is available everywhere within the region under study. In addition to providing predictions, both methods are able to deliv ...