Jump to Main Content
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2019 v.125 pp. 129-134
- adverse effects; bitches; fetus; gestational age; placenta; pregnancy; quantitative analysis; ultrasonography
- ... We evaluated the potential usefulness of CEUS to assess fetal-maternal circulation during pregnancy in dogs. Nine bitches were examined at 23, 30, and 45 days of gestation using an ultrasound machine (LOGIQ E9) and SonoVue® contrast media as echo-signal enhancer. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of contrast enhancement patterns of uterine artery and utero/placental vessels were performed on ...
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1517-1522
- blood flow; ewes; fetus; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; umbilical arteries; umbilical cord
- ... Throughout gestation, changes in foetal umbilical cord Doppler parameters in ewes were detected. Doppler ultrasonography of the umbilical artery was performed weekly starting at 18 weeks before parturition until birth. In the foetal umbilical artery (UA), systolic peak velocity (SPV), end diastolic velocity (EDV), increased (p for within‐subjects effect <0.001) while pulsatility index (PI) resista ...