Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Cheng-Tao; Chiu, Ching-An
- Forests 2018 v.10 no.1
- Trochodendron aralioides, etc ; altitude; climate; climate change; habitats; latitude; models; mountains; prediction; probability; trees; Taiwan; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Trochodendron aralioides Siebold & Zuccarini (Trochodendraceae) is a famous relic tree species. Understanding the comprehensive spatial distribution and likely impacts of climate change on T. aralioides in its main habitat—Taiwan—is of great importance. We collected occurrence data and bioclimatic data to predict the current and future (year 2050) distribution by ensemble distribut ...
- Pautov, Anatoly; Yakovleva, Olga; Krylova, Elena; Pautova, Irina; Gussarova, Galina
- Flora 2018 v.242 pp. 146-154
- Trochodendron aralioides, etc ; droplets; guard cells; lipids; microbodies; mitochondria; plasmodesmata; probability; stomatal movement; transmission electron microscopy; xylem; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Light, scanning and transmission electron microscopy were used to study lipid droplets (LDs) in the stomatal complex cells of Trochodendron aralioides. This species has peculiar features of the stomatal complex and primitive tracheal elements. Its guard cells are located on subsidiary cells. The stomatal pore lies on the bottom of the outer cavity, formed by hypertrophied stomatal ledges. In the s ...