Jump to Main Content
- Bahadir Koca, Seval, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.4 pp. 1598-1605
- Astacus leptodactylus; Leptodactylus; amylases; carboxylic ester hydrolases; digestive enzymes; enzyme activity; females; freshwater crayfish; habitats; high fat foods; ice; intestines; lakes; males; midgut; omnivores; proteinases; stomach
- ... The effects of seasonal, sex and size on digestive enzyme activities of Astacus leptodactylus in natural habitat were investigated in the present study. The freshwater crayfish were sampled 584 individual as seasonally from Egirdir Lake. Ten male and 10 female individuals were sampled randomly from caught crayfish in each two different size ranges (4.5–7.0, 7.1–9.9 cm) and each season. The gastroi ...
- Bahadir Koca, Seval, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of applied animal research 2018 v.46 no.1 pp. 29-32
- Oncorhynchus mykiss; body composition; body weight; diet; digestibility; feed conversion; fish meal; growth performance; hexane; hulling; lipids; phytases; proteinases; soybean meal; soybeans; tanks; trout
- ... An experiment was conducted to evaluate effects on growth, body composition and nutrient digestibility of addition protease and phytase to soybean meal-based diet in rainbow trout. Seven soybean meal-based diets were prepared by adding protease, phytase and mixture of both enzymes at two different levels (1 and 2 g kg⁻¹) to a base diet without enzymes. Mixed enzymes (1, 2 g kg⁻¹) were prepared by ...