Jump to Main Content
- LEBLANC, AMY K.; WALL, JON S.; MORANDI, FEDERICA; KENNEl, STEPHEN J.; STUCKEY, ALAN; JAKOBY, BJOERN; TOWNSEND, DAVID W.; DANIEL, GREGORY B.
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2009 v.50 no.4 pp. 436-441
- thoracic cavity, etc ; abdomen; radionuclides; anesthesia; radiography; intravenous injection; radiolabeling; cats; normal values; health status; neoplasms; validity; positron-emission tomography; cat diseases; uptake mechanisms; adults; disease diagnosis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Positron emission tomography (PET) with 2-deoxy-2-[¹⁸F]fluoro- d-glucose (¹⁸FDG) is an important imaging modality for diagnosis and staging of human neoplastic disease. The purpose of this study is to describe the normal ¹⁸FDG uptake in adult cats. Six adult healthy female cats were used. Cats were sedated and then injected intravenously with 74.0±13.0 (mean±SD) MBq of ¹⁸FDG. General anesthesia wa ...
- Berchtold, Beat; Meylan, Mireille; Gendron, Karine; Morath, Ute; Rytz, Ulrich; Lejeune, Beatrice
- Acta veterinaria scandinavica 2013 v.55 no.1 pp. 14
- thoracic cavity, etc ; Holstein; anesthesia; antibiotics; calves; computed tomography; embryogenesis; lidocaine; lungs; oxygen; pain; radiography; resection; surgical equipment; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A 5-½-month-old female Holstein-Friesian calf was presented with a history of recurring ruminal tympany and poor development. The absence of lung sounds on the right hemithorax suggested a right-sided intrathoracic pathology. Radiography and computed tomography revealed a large thin-walled cavernous lesion with a gas-fluid interface which almost completely filled the right thoracic cavity. Fluid a ...
- PubMed Central: