Jump to Main Content
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1201 pp. 649-654
- Asplenium nidus; Plumeria; aesthetics; climate; floors; grasses; heat; home gardens; humidity; jars; rain; taste; traditions; tropical plants; Malaysia; Thailand
- ... With the establishment of ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), which allows free movement of skilled-labour force in occupation including architecture services, designers need to be aware about thoughts and taste of foreign member states. The garden style, garden elements, and plant materials in Thailand and the Federation of Malaysia during 2000-2014 were compared to understand some basic information ...
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1201 pp. 621-626
- Tabebuia rosea; buds; cherries; climate change; dry season; evaporation rate; flowering; irrigation; meteorological data; prediction; rain; temperate zones; tourism; trees; tropical plants; wet season
- ... Pink trumpet tree (Tabebuia rosea (Bertol.) DC.) is a native Central American tropical tree. The full bloom period is from late January to April. Their blooming pattern gives a spectacular pink scenery resembling the cherry blossom in the temperate region. A forecast for blooming period is important for the tourism industry. However, climate change has made it difficult to predict the blooming tim ...