Jump to Main Content
- Yadav, Ankit Kumar, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.126 pp. 427-435
- acetic acid; animal models; antioxidants; apoptosis; apples; coatings; colitis; drugs; guar gum; histopathology; intestinal microorganisms; metastasis; neoplasms; prebiotics; probiotics; rats; therapeutics
- ... Modified Apple Polysaccharide (MAP) has been reported to cure colorectal diseases by up-regulating apoptosis and down regulating metastasis. In the present study, mesalamine (MES) and MAP mini tablets have been prepared and co-administered with probiotics to provide site specific release of drug. Probiotics along with MAP, which acts as a prebiotic would replenish the colonic microflora that have ...
- Yadav, Ankit Kumar, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Powder technology 2018 v.338 pp. 836-846
- bioavailability; biopharmaceuticals; carboxymethylcellulose; differential scanning calorimetry; droplet size; drug delivery systems; ethanol; freeze-thaw cycles; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lactose; nanoemulsions; pharmacokinetics; polyvinyl alcohol; powders; rats; scanning electron microscopes; spray drying; stearic acid; thermodynamics
- ... In the present study, different solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) was formulated by using porous hydrophilic and hydrophobic carriers to improve the dissolution rate and bioavailability of simvastatin (SIM). The prepared liquid-SNEDDS composed of Labrafil M 1944 CS/ Tween-80/ Ethanol (20% / 53.33%/26.67% v/v) with 0.1% SIM, resulted droplet size of 40.69 nm. The hydrophobi ...