Jump to Main Content
- Asin, Jesus, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Atmospheric research 2018 v.203 pp. 175-188
- field experimentation; latitude; regression analysis; weather stations; wind speed
- ... Recent studies on observed wind variability have revealed a decline (termed “stilling”) of near-surface wind speed during the last 30–50years over many mid-latitude terrestrial regions, particularly in the Northern Hemisphere. The well-known impact of cup anemometer drift (i.e., wear on the bearings) on the observed weakening of wind speed has been mentioned as a potential contributor to the decli ...
- Asín, Jesús, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2011 v.400 no.3-4 pp. 341-352
- autocorrelation; linear models; rain; regression analysis; rivers; time series analysis; water quality; water quality analysis; water temperature; watersheds; Spain
- ... This work proposes a methodology for characterizing the time evolution of water quality time series taking into consideration the inherent problems that often appear in this type of data such as non-linear trends, series having missing data, outliers, irregular measurement patterns, seasonal behavior, and serial correlation. The suggested approach, based on regression models with a Gaussian autore ...