Jump to Main Content
- Mallet, Florian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.13 pp. 507
- electrical conductivity; forests; geophysics; grasslands; land cover; marl; models; mountains; prediction; rain; regression analysis; riparian areas; runoff; soil water; soil water content; summer; surveys; temporal variation; topographic slope; vegetation cover; water content; watersheds; winter; France
- ... To improve flood prediction in headwater catchments, hydrologists need to know initial soil moisture conditions that precede rain events. In torrential hydrology, soil moisture mapping provides a valuable tool for investigating surface runoff generation processes. In these mountainous environments, soil moisture prediction is challenging because of highly heterogeneous land cover and soil properti ...
- Mallet, V., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Atmospheric environment 2014 v.91 pp. 71-84
- air quality; algorithms; artificial intelligence; atmospheric chemistry; models; nitrogen dioxide; ozone; particulates; pollutants; regression analysis
- ... This paper presents the application of an ensemble forecasting approach to the Prev’Air operational platform. This platform aims at forecasting maps, on a daily basis, for ozone, nitrogen dioxide and particulate matter. It relies on several air quality models which differ by their physical parameterizations, their input data and numerical strategies, so that one model may perform better with respe ...