Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Da-Song, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2007 v.26 no.8 pp. 1421-1430
- Astragalus sinicus; ammonium sulfate; cysteine; fluorescence; genes; lipids; nitrogen; nitrogen fixation; phenotype; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; salt stress; sodium chloride; suppression subtractive hybridization; symbiosis
- ... In previous works, we isolated 14 nodule-specific or nodule-enhanced genes from Astragalus sinicus by suppressive subtractive hybridization. In this study, we have further identified the expression patterns of five nodule-specific genes of A. sinicus under salt and ammonium stress. Transcription levels of genes tested were quantified by quantitative fluorescence real-time RT-PCR. Results showed th ...
- Chen, Da-Song, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2006 v.57 no.11 pp. 2673-2685
- temporal variation; polypeptides; messenger RNA; sequence alignment; nodulins; root nodules; introns; gene expression; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal peptide; Astragalus sinicus; exons; leghemoglobin; nucleic acid hybridization; cysteine
- ... Thirteen nodule-specific or nodule-enhanced genes have been revealed by suppressive subtractive hybridization (SSH) with two mRNA populations of infected and uninfected control roots of Astragalus sinicus. Eleven of them encode small polypeptides showing homology to cysteine cluster proteins (CCPs) that contain a putative signal peptide and conserved cysteine residues. Among these CCP-like genes, ...