Jump to Main Content
- Jaklitsch, W.M., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Studies in mycology 2017 v.87 pp. 43-76
- Amphisphaeria; Corynespora; Coryneum; Diaporthe; Fagus sylvatica; Helminthosporium; Massaria; Splanchnonema; conidiomata; exine; morphs; new species; nucleotide sequences; polyphyly; ribosomal DNA; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; taxonomic revisions; type collections
- ... Molecular phylogenetic analyses of a multigene matrix of partial nuSSU-ITS-LSU rDNA, rpb2 and tef1 sequences were performed to investigate the phylogenetic relationships of Corynespora, Exosporium and Helminthosporium species. Based on phylogenetic analyses and morphology, the genus Exosporium is synonymised with Helminthosporium, and the genus Corynespora is revealed as polyphyletic. Corynespora ...
- PubMed Central:
- Jaklitsch, W.M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Studies in mycology 2018 v.90 pp. 71-118
- Cucurbitaria; Fenestella; anamorphs; introns; phylogeny; ribosomal DNA; type collections
- ... Fresh collections, type studies and molecular phylogenetic analyses of a multigene matrix of partial nuSSU-ITS-LSU rDNA, rpb2, tef1 and tub2 sequences were used to evaluate the boundaries of Cucurbitaria in a strict sense and of several related genera of the Cucurbitariaceae. Two species are recognised in Cucurbitaria and 19 in Neocucurbitaria. The monotypic genera Astragalicola, Cucitella, Parafe ...