Jump to Main Content
- Gilet, Laetitia, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular cell 2019 v.74 no.6 pp. 1227-1238.e3
- Bacillus subtilis; guanosine triphosphate; messenger RNA; models; protein subunits; ribosomal RNA; ribosomal proteins; stress response; transfer RNA; translation (genetics)
- ... rRNAs and tRNAs universally require processing from longer primary transcripts to become functional for translation. Here, we describe an unsuspected link between tRNA maturation and the 3′ processing of 16S rRNA, a key step in preparing the small ribosomal subunit for interaction with the Shine-Dalgarno sequence in prokaryotic translation initiation. We show that an accumulation of either 5′ or 3 ...
- Gilet, Laetitia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The plant cell 2015 v.27 no.3 pp. 724-740
- Arabidopsis; chloroplasts; introns; non-coding RNA; proteins; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis
- ... Using RNA-Seq and end-mapping, we showed that two Arabidopsis Mini-III proteins, which are putative double-stranded plastid endonucleases, process rRNA, introns, and a plastid noncoding RNA. ...
- PubMed Central: