Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: david?
- Bailey‐Davis, Lisa, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Culture, agriculture, food and environment 2018 v.40 no.1 pp. 24-35
- agricultural land; agricultural productivity; crop production; drilling; environmental impact; farmers; income; interviews; markets; natural gas; organic certification; questionnaires; risk; sales; shale; surveys; Pennsylvania
- ... This study explored sustainable and conventional farmers’ perceptions of unconventional natural gas development (UNGD) as it relates to agricultural production and distribution. Farmers (n = 200) in Pennsylvania's Marcellus shale region with gas drilling infrastructure on or near their farmland completed questionnaires; a subset (n = 16) of survey respondents participated in semi‐structured interv ...
- Bailey-Davis, Lisa, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2018 v.118 no.9 pp. 1664-1672
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program; USDA; databases; dietetics; equipment; food choices; food groups; food policy; healthy diet; ingredients; perishable foods; professionals; sales; staple foods; United States
- ... In 2016, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retailer Rule proposed several changes for SNAP-authorized retailers, including: requiring retailers to have at least 85% of their food sales come from items that are not cooked or heated on site before or after purchase; requiring stores to stock seven varieties of qualifying foods from four staple ...