Jump to Main Content
- Mélo, Tomás J. A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2008 v.43 no.13 pp. 4443-4449
- acrylic acid; extrusion; impact strength; maleic anhydrides; polyethylene; processing technology; scanning electron microscopy
- ... In this work, the effect of the processing method on the mechanical properties and morphology of compatibilized PA6/LDPE blends was investigated. The blends were prepared by two processing methods: Injection and Extrusion followed by Injection. The compatibilizers used were polyethylene grafted with acrylic acid (PEgAA) and polyethylene grafted with maleic anhydride (PEgMA). The results showed tha ...
- Mélo, Tomás J. A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2010 v.45 no.2 pp. 496-502
- acrylic acid; maleic anhydrides; mechanical properties; polyamides; polyethylene; rheometry; scanning electron microscopy; torque
- ... In this work, the influence of reactive compatibilizers on the rheometrical and mechanical properties of polyamide 6/low density polyethylene (PA6/LDPE) and polyamide 6/high density polyethylene (PA6/HDPE) blends was investigated. Polyethylene grafted with maleic anhydride (PEgMA), polyethylene grafted with acrylic acid (PEgAA), and ethylene-methyl acrylate-glycidyl methacrylate (EMA-GMA) were use ...