Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Kui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.3 pp. 952-957
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalytic activity; cobalt; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; methane; nitrogen; physicochemical properties; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; zinc
- ... A novel Zn/Co zeolitic imidazolate framework (ZIF) has been constructed by an easy and straightforward room temperature technique. Several characterization techniques such as SEM, TEM-EDX, single-crystal XRD and ICP have been applied to confirm that the structure formed is a sodalite (SOD) cage type structure. The Zn/Co-ZIF possesses a high nano-crystallinity and porosity with a large surface area ...
- Zhou, Kui, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2016 v.141 pp. 491-498
- adhesion; biocompatibility; bone formation; cell culture; chitosan; coatings; collagen; colloids; humans; hydroxyapatite; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; micro-computed tomography; scanning electron microscopy; staining
- ... Recently, 3D printing as effective technology has been highlighted in the biomedical field. Previously, a porous hydroxyapatite (HA) scaffold with the biocompatibility and osteoconductivity has been developed by this method. However, its osteoinductivity is limited. The main purpose of this study was to improve it by the introduction of recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 (rhBMP-2). Thi ...