Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Huang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2019 v.192 pp. 311-320
- arginine; bioinformatics; biosynthesis; carbon metabolism; cold; cold stress; cold tolerance; energy; grafting (plants); homeostasis; leaves; oxidative phosphorylation; photosynthesis; protein kinases; proteins; proteomics; pumpkins; rootstocks; seedlings; signal transduction; watermelons
- ... Rootstock grafting can improve the cold tolerance of watermelon. However, the molecular mechanisms underlying this process remain unknown. Herein, we used an isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ)-based quantitative proteomics approach for the comparative analysis of protein abundances in self-grafted (SG) and pumpkin rootstock-grafted (RG) watermelon seedlings in response t ...
- Jian-liang, Huang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Rice science 2017 v.24 no.4 pp. 187-197
- abiotic stress; apoplast; aquaporins; drought tolerance; genes; genotype; leaf water potential; porosity; rice; roots; sap flow; seedlings; stress response; water uptake; xylem
- ... Water-deficit (WD) is a major abiotic stress constraining crop productivity worldwide. Zhenshan 97 is a drought-susceptible rice genotype, while IRAT109 is a drought-resistant one. However, the physiological basis of the difference remains unclear. These two genotypes had similar total water uptake rates under both WD and well-watered (WW) conditions, and their water uptake rates under WD were sig ...