Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2018 v.49 pp. 1-12
- aerobes; bacteria; beverages; chlorophyll; color; economic valuation; fruit juices; high pressure treatment; juice industry; kiwifruit; microbiological quality; molds (fungi); pH; pomace; selenium; shelf life; storage temperature; storage time; titratable acidity; total soluble solids; viscosity; yeasts
- ... Selenium (Se) distribution was investigated and a comparative study was carried out into the effects of high hydrostatic pressure (HHP) and high temperature short time (HTST) treatments on quality for both clear and cloudy Se-enriched kiwifruit juice (clear-SKJ, cloudy-SKJ). Organic Se which accounted for 62.32% has a wider distribution than inorganic Se in kiwifruits and mainly comprising Se-prot ...
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 843-850
- atomic absorption spectrometry; carboxylic ester hydrolases; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; peanut protein; peanuts; proteinases; selenium; selenomethionine; ultrasonics; volatilization
- ... This study determined the Se species in Se‐enriched peanut, and Se losses during peanut protein processing by enzymatic extraction, high‐performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) separation and inductively coupled plasma‐mass spectrometry determination. The study revealed that mixed enzymes (protease and lipase, 2:1 w/w) in Na₂S₂O₃, assisted by 1 h ultrasonic processing, could effectively extract S ...