Jump to Main Content
- Lliso, I.; Forner, J.B.; Talon, M.
- Tree physiology 2004 v.24 no.2 pp. 225-232
- fruit trees, etc ; Citrus sinensis; Citroncirus webberi; Citrus reshni; oranges; grafting (plants); rootstocks; dwarfing; scions; plant growth; vegetative growth; plant reproduction; rootstock-scion relationships; leaves; fruits (plant anatomy); shoots; roots; chemical constituents of plants; plant hormones; gibberellins; indole acetic acid; carbohydrates; sucrose; quantitative analysis; seasonal variation; hybrids; genetic variation; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... The annual development of Navelina (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) trees budded on three hybrid citrus rootstocks was studied. Two rootstocks, named #23 and #24, were obtained from the cross of Troyer citrange (C. sinensis x Poncirus trifoliata (L.) Raf.) x Cleopatra mandarin (C. reshni Hort. ex Tan.). The third rootstock, named F&A 418, came from a cross of Troyer citrange x common mandarin (C. del ...
- Deckers, T.; Schoofs, H.
- Acta horticulturae 2002 no.587 pp. 639-645
- fruit trees, etc ; Bacillus subtilis; Erwinia amylovora; European Union; Pantoea agglomerans; Pseudomonas fluorescens; Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae; antagonists; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; bacteria; bacterial infections; bacteriophages; biological control; biological control agents; biosynthesis; blight; carpropamid; cell membranes; cell walls; copper; fire fighting; flowers; frost; frost injury; growth regulators; hail; integrated pest management; irrigation; lignification; molecular weight; orchards; pears; phenol; protein structure; research programs; risk; shoots; summer; Europe; United States; Show all 41 Subjects
- ... The most important bacterial diseases in European pear growing are fire blight (Erwinia amylovora) and blossom blight (Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae). The economical impact of these bacterial diseases is different : fire blight can destroy a pear orchard completely in a very short time of 4 to 6 weeks when a general primary blossom infection is present or when hail damage during summer occurs; ...