Jump to Main Content
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.44 pp. 5626-5629
- aluminum; cations; cesium; chemical reactions; filters; silicon; zeolites
- ... EU-7 zeolite with Si/Al ratio of 15 is identified as a BIK type zeolite. The framework charge is compensated with Cs⁺ cations located in 8-ring channels at regular distances. Even partially exchanged, Cu-loaded EU-7 is active in NH₃-SCR and withstands hydrothermal aging at 900 °C needed for application in diesel particulate filters. ...
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Langmuir 2013 v.29 no.16 pp. 4998-5012
- adsorption; aluminum; calcium; carbon dioxide; cations; chemical industry; lithium; magnesium; methane; nitrogen; silicon; sodium; strontium; zeolites
- ... Selective separation of CO₂ is becoming one of the key technologies in the (petro-) chemical industry. This study focuses on the adsorption and separation of CO₂ from CH₄ on a new low-silica (LS) type of the eight-membered ring KFI zeolite. A series of alkali (Li, Na, K) and alkaline-earth (Mg, Ca, Sr) exchanged samples of the new LS KFI were synthesized and characterized. LS Li-KFI showed the lar ...