Jump to Main Content
- Chen, You-peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2017 v.51 no.2 pp. 1017-1023
- bioenergy; electricity; energy balance; models; recycling; sludge; wastewater; wastewater treatment; China
- ... A large external energy input prevents wastewater treatment from being environmentally sustainable. A net-zero-energy (NZE) wastewater treatment concept based on biomass energy recycling was proposed to avoid wasting resources and to promote energy recycling in wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). Simultaneously, a theoretical model and boundary condition based on energy balance were established t ...
- Chen, You-Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemosphere 2014 v.99 pp. 160-170
- active ingredients; azithromycin; biodegradation; developed countries; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; models; municipal wastewater; ofloxacin; pharmacokinetics; sludge; sorption; wastewater treatment; China
- ... The occurrence and fate of twenty-one pharmaceutically active compounds (PhACs) were investigated in different steps of the largest wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) in Southwest China. Concentrations of these PhACs were determined in both wastewater and sludge phases by a high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Results showed that 21 t ...