Jump to Main Content
- Van Cauwenberghe, Jannick, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Systematic and applied microbiology 2018 v.41 no.3 pp. 251-259
- Rhizobium leguminosarum; Trifolium pratense; Trifolium repens; altitude; biofertilizers; genes; genetic variation; intergenic DNA; legumes; multilocus sequence typing; phylogeny; plasmids; ribosomal RNA; soil pH; Romania
- ... The identification and conservation of indigenous rhizobia associated with legume plants and their application as biofertilizers is becoming an agricultural worldwide priority. However, little is known about the genetic diversity and phylogeny of rhizobia in Romania. In the present study, the genetic diversity and population composition of Rhizobium leguminosarum symbiovar trifolii isolates from 1 ...
- Van Cauwenberghe, Jannick, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Soil biology & biochemistry 2015 v.90 pp. 71-79
- Rhizobium leguminosarum; Vicia cracca; adverse effects; environmental factors; genes; genetic variation; genotype; host plants; legumes; nitrogen; plasmids; salinity; soil pH
- ... Different legume populations are known to accommodate different genotypes of Rhizobium leguminosarum. However, in contrast to interspecific diversity and composition, very little is known regarding which environmental factors drive the genetic diversity and genetic composition of a single Rhizobium species. Based on chromosomal and plasmid genes, we quantified the genetic diversity and composition ...