Jump to Main Content
- ZHU, Juan-Juan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Acta agronomica sinica 2011 v.37 no.7 pp. 1259-1265
- Zea mays; corn; corn soils; drought; fertilizer rates; nitrogen; nitrogen content; soil water content; water supply
- ... The present study compared the sensitivity of tissue nitrogen (N) concentration, SPAD readings, Dualex readings, and SPAD/Dualex ratios for assessing the N status of corn (Zea mays L. cv. Pioneer 38B84) under different water supply conditions. A greenhouse trial was conducted with 4 rates of N fertilizer (0, 50, 50+75, and 200 kg haâ»Â¹) and 3 watering levels (drought, drought followed by rewater ...
- Zhu, Juan-Juan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2011 v.99 no.1 pp. 111-120
- Capsicum annuum; carbon dioxide; field experimentation; fruit quality; fruit yield; greenhouses; irrigation water; mulching; pepper; photosynthesis; plant growth; plastic film mulches; soil quality; soil temperature; soil water; soil water content; stomatal conductance; straw mulches; water use efficiency; water vapor; wheat straw
- ... Mulch is considered a desirable management technology for conserving soil moisture, improving soil temperature and soil quality. This study aimed to investigate soil conditions and hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) performance in terms of leaf photosynthetic capacity, fruit yield and quality, and irrigation water use efficiency (IWUE) under such practices in greenhouse condition. A field experiment ...