Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Qingzhu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 133-140
- absorption; electrical properties; electrodes; energy density; renewable energy sources; solar cells; solar collectors
- ... Cd2SnO4-based CdTe solar cell is a potential technology to fabricate low cost and highly efficient thin film photovoltaic modules due to the excellent optical and electrical properties of Cd2SnO4 conductive transparent layer. However, the detailed research on patterning process is still deficient. In the present work, we developed laser scribing techniques to pattern the Cd2SnO4 thin film and the ...
- Wei, Qingzhu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Renewable energy 2019 v.133 pp. 883-892
- cost effectiveness; energy conversion; harvesters; solar cells; solar energy
- ... In this work, random inverted nanopyramids (INPs) are fabricated as light trapping structures on ultrathin c-Si through a simple and cost-effective wet chemical method, followed by a systematic investigation of the photo-capturing properties of INPs combining experiments and simulations. In comprehensive consideration of thickness loss and light trapping performance, random INPs are applied onto 4 ...