Jump to Main Content
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Parasitology research 2017 v.116 no.6 pp. 1755-1760
- Anoplocephalidae; Baylisascaris; Dicrocoelium; Diphyllobothrium; Strongylida; Ursus arctos; eggs; feces; habitats; helminths; morphometry; species diversity; surveys; Russia
- ... We present data on the species composition of helminths in brown bears (Ursus arctos) from the Murmansk Region, Russia. The absence of any information about helminths of brown bear in the region necessitated the conduct of these studies. Samples were collected in 2014 and 2015 in the southern part of the Kola Peninsula from the White Sea coastal habitats. Annually, in the study area, 1–3 bears are ...
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Russian journal of ecology 2015 v.46 no.5 pp. 463-469
- Chiroptera; hibernation; mammals; mortality; species diversity; Scandinavia
- ... Data of field observations on bats hibernating in the Republic of Karelia (61°–63° N, 30°–36° E) are presented. Various bat winter roosts have been surveyed to reveal the species composition of the animals, the pattern of their spatial arrangement, mortality, and specific regional features and general trends of their hibernation. The results provide a more integrated feature of ecological adaptati ...