Jump to Main Content
- Angerhofer, C.K.; Guinaudeau, H.; Wongpanich, V.; Pezzuto, J.M.; Cordell, G.A.
- Journal of natural products 1999 v.62 no.1 pp. 59-66
- Cyclea; Stephania; Pachygone; Hernandia; Berberis; medicinal plants; isoquinoline alkaloids; spectral analysis; chemical structure; medicinal properties; antimalarials; Plasmodium falciparum; humans; cell lines; antineoplastic agents; chemical constituents of plants
- Jian-Hua Shao; Xue-Wei Zhang; Zi-Ling Dong; Si-Hui Li; Ben-Jie Miao; Ke-Zhi Cheng
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.6 pp. 1025-1027
- Cyclea; chemical structure; glucosides; lignans; spectral analysis
- ... A new lignan glucoside 1, along with two known lignans (2, 3), was isolated from Cyclea racemosa Oliv. Its structure was elucidated as (+)-7′-methoxylariciresinol 4-O-β-D-glucopyranoside on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses. ...
- N. Bhagya; K. R. Chandrashekar
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section B: biological sciences 2021 v.91 no.3 pp. 627-633
- Cyclea; acetic acid; bioactive compounds; biomass; callus; callus culture; medicinal plants; methanol; nutrient content; spectral analysis; India
- ... Cyclea peltata Hook f. Thoms. is a medicinal herb that produces tetrandrine as a potent bioactive molecule. The present study was aimed at developing a suspension culture method to identify a suitable alternative for the production of tetrandrine in C. peltata stem-derived callus. The callus was induced from stem explants of C. peltata on MS medium supplemented with α-naphthalene acetic acid (NAA) ...