Jump to Main Content
- JI, Lin-Lin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...
- Ji, Lin-Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...