Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Qian-qian; Zhou, Biao; Ji, Yuan-yuan; Zhang, Hao-jian; Ma, Zhong-jun; Shen, Li; Ding, Wan-jing
- Phytochemistry letters 2019
- anthracyclines, etc ; Streptomyces; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytotoxicity; density functional theory; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; prostatic neoplasms; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Six new anthracyclines (1-6) were obtained by the investigation of the solid fermented extract of a marine-derived Streptomyces sp. NB-A13. The structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR, HRESIMS, UV and IR. The absolute configurations of compounds 1-5 were established by calculated electronic circular dichroism (ECD) using time dependent density fun ...
- Khalil, Zeinab
G.; Raju, Ritesh; Piggott, Andrew M.; Salim, Angela
A.; Blumenthal, Antje; Capon, Robert J.
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 949-952
- anthracyclines, etc ; Gram-negative bacteria; Gram-positive bacteria; Mycobacterium tuberculosis; Streptomyces; antibiotics; chemical analysis; cytotoxicity; fungi; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasms; spectral analysis; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Chemical analysis of an Australian marine-derived Streptomyces sp. (CMB-M0150) yielded two new anthracycline antibiotics, aranciamycins I (1) and J (2), as well as the previously reported aranciamycin A (3) and aranciamycin (4). The aranciamycins 1–4, identified by detailed spectroscopic analysis, were noncytotoxic when tested against selected Gram-negative bacteria and fungi (IC₅₀ >30 μM) and exh ...
- Agarwal, Shweta; Jangir, Deepak Kumar; Mehrotra, Ranjana
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2013 v.120 pp. 177-182
- anthracyclines, etc ; B-DNA; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; absorption; antineoplastic agents; drug therapy; pH; photobiology; photochemistry; risk; spectral analysis; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Mitoxantrone (MTX) (1,4-dihydroxy-5,8-bis[[2-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]ethyl]amino]-9,10-anthracenedione) is a synthetic antineoplastic drug, widely used as a potent chemotherapeutic agent in the treatment of various types of cancer. It is structurally similar to classical anthracyclines. Widespread interest in the anticancer agent mitoxantrone has arisen because of its apparent lower risk of cardio- ...