Jump to Main Content
- Rubtsov, Igor V., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.20 pp. 11015-11023
- electric field; physical chemistry; polystyrenes; spectroscopy
- ... The development of spectroscopic approaches to study molecules at interfaces is important as the molecular properties often differ from those in the bulk. Implementation of surface-enhanced two-dimensional infrared (SE 2DIR) spectroscopy using lithographically fabricated plasmonic nanoarrays is demonstrated for nanometer thick films. The sample, 4-azidobutyrate-N-hydroxysuccinimide ester (azNHS), ...
- Rubtsov, Igor V., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.5 pp. 1413-1418
- biochemistry; electronics; energy; signal transduction; spectroscopy
- ... A series of azido-PEG-succinimide ester oligomers with a number of repeating PEG units of 0, 4, 8, and 12 (azPEG0, 4, 8, and 12) was investigated using a relaxation-assisted two-dimensional infrared (RA 2DIR) spectroscopy method. The RA 2DIR method relies on the energy transport in molecules and is capable of correlating the frequencies of vibrational modes separated by large through-bond distance ...
- PubMed Central:
- Rubtsov, Igor V., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Journal of physical chemistry 2013 v.117 no.49 pp. 15903-15916
- energy; ligands; luminescence; methylene chloride; physical chemistry; rhenium; solvents; spectroscopy
- ... Excited states in transition-metal complexes, even in those featuring ligands with strong electron donating and accepting properties, often involve only partial charge transfer between the donor and acceptor ligands. The excited-state properties of [Re(bpy)(CO)₃L]⁺ compounds were studied, where L is 4-dimethylaminobenzonitrile (Re4DMABN), 3-dimethylaminobenzonitrile (Re3DMABN), and benzonitrile (R ...