Jump to Main Content
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2012 v.134 no.37 pp. 15402-15409
- electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; emissions; energy; fluorenes; ions; photoluminescence; spectroscopy
- ... The spectroscopic and electrochemical behavior as well as electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL) of a series of donor−π–donor derivatives bearing triphenylamine groups as donor connected to a fluorene, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-dimethylfluorene (1), or spirobifluorene core, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-spirobifluorene (2) and 2,2′,7,7′-tetrakis(4-(N,N-dipheny ...
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2013 v.69 pp. 2827-2833
- benzene; chemical reactions; chemical structure; coumarin; energy transfer; spectroscopy
- ... A novel trichromophoric assembly was synthesized, where two molecules of 7-alkoxy-4-methylcoumarin, acting as energy donors, were linked at a fixed distance and controlled geometry to an energy-acceptor bis(alkylaminostyryl) unit. Resonance energy transfer between the two different species was demonstrated by a careful spectroscopic analysis. ...