Jump to Main Content
- Righini, Hillary, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Marine drugs 2019 v.17 no.5
- Anabaena; Botrytis cinerea; Ecklonia; Jania; antifungal properties; fruits; in vitro studies; plant pathogenic fungi; plant protection; polysaccharides; preharvest treatment; spore germination; sporulation; strawberries
- ... Water extracts and polysaccharides from Anabaena sp., Ecklonia sp., and Jania sp. were tested for their activity against the fungal plant pathogen Botrytis cinerea. Water extracts at 2.5, 5.0, and 10.0 mg/mL inhibited B. cinerea growth in vitro. Antifungal activity of polysaccharides obtained by N-cetylpyridinium bromide precipitation in water extracts was evaluated in vitro and in vitro at 0.5, 2 ...
- PubMed Central:
- Righini, Hillary, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biological control 2017 v.113 pp. 39-44
- Beauveria bassiana; Trialeurodes vaporariorum; active ingredients; benalaxyl; boscalid; cyprodinil; entomopathogenic fungi; fludioxonil; germ tube; mechanism of action; mepanipyrim; mortality; pyraclostrobin; spore germination; spores; toxicity; zucchini
- ... The effect of fungicides on the entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana strain ATCC 74040 (Naturalis®) was evaluated in vitro and in vivo. The formulated fungicides Cantus® (boscalid), Frupica (mepanipyrim), Galben (benalaxyl), Melody® Compact (iprovalicarb+Cu oxychloride), Oracle™ (fenamidone+Cu), Prosper® 300 CS (spiroxamine), Signum® (boscalid+pyraclostrobin), Switch® (cyprodinil+fludioxonil ...