Jump to Main Content
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2010 v.110 no.2 pp. 217-222
- epithelial cells; fluorescence; integrins; messenger RNA; mice; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; stem cells; young adults
- ... Although mouse Wnt-10b has been shown to play various roles in a wide range of biological actions, the effects on epithelial stem/progenitor cells in the skin have not been reported. In the present study, we investigated the effects of Wnt-10b on proliferation and differentiation of murine skin-derived CD34 and CD49f double-positive (CD34⁺CD49f⁺) cells, a supposed fraction as enriched epithelial s ...
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2008 v.106 no.2 pp. 141-147
- cultured cells; dose response; retinoic acid; stem cells
- ... The effects of CoCl₂ on retinoic acid (RA)-treated embryoid bodies (EBs) were investigated. Four-day EBs were treated with 5x10⁻⁶ M of RA for 4 d, then subjected to attached culturing for 7 d in the presence of CoCl₂ at 0, 20, and 100 μM. Differentiation into MAP2- and GFAP-immunopositive cells was inhibited by CoCl₂ in a dose-dependent manner. Next, RA-treated EBs were dissociated into single cel ...