Jump to Main Content
- Pagter, Majken; Sergeant, Kjell; Møller, Sandie Mejer; Bertram, Hanne Christine; Renaut, Jenny
- Environmental and experimental botany 2014 v.106 pp. 99-111
- Hydrangea paniculata, etc ; bark; carbohydrate metabolism; cold; cold tolerance; deacclimation; energy metabolism; freezing; gene expression regulation; perennials; protein metabolism; proteins; proteome; rehydration; stems; stress response; temperature; xylem; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... nature of water in stems of Hydrangea paniculata during deacclimation were ...
... paniculata, which was characterized by a distinct decrease in the abundance of several ...
- Pagter, Majken; Jensen, Christian R.; Petersen, Karen K.; Liu, Fulai; Arora, Rajeev
- Physiologia plantarum 2008 v.134 no.3 pp. 473-485
- Hydrangea paniculata; Hydrangea macrophylla, etc ; abscisic acid; acclimation; bark; carbohydrate metabolism; cold; cold injury; cold tolerance; fructose; glucose; proteins; raffinose; root systems; sap; seasonal variation; shrubs; stems; sucrose; temperature; winter; xylem; Japan; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... macrophylla but not in Hydrangea paniculata. Cold acclimation and deacclimation and ...
... Cold injury is frequently seen in the commercially important shrub Hydrangea ...
... Blaumeise and H. paniculata Sieb. cv. Kyushu. Acclimation and deacclimation appeared ...
- Pagter, Majken; Lefèvre, Isabelle; Arora, Rajeev; Hausman, Jean-Francois
- Environmental and experimental botany 2011 v.72 no.3 pp. 358-367
- Hydrangea, etc ; air temperature; buds; cold; cold tolerance; frost injury; hydrolysis; spring; stems; sugars; water content; winter; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... status of two Hydrangea species differing in susceptibility to frost injuries was ...
... both H. macrophylla and H. paniculata. Timing of deacclimation was approximately ...
... synchronized in the two species, but H. paniculata, the hardier species based on mid-winter ...