Jump to Main Content
- Ekholm, Filip S.; Lagerquist, Lucas; Leino, Reko
- Carbohydrate research 2011 v.346 no.6 pp. 858-862
- anthracyclines, etc ; chemical structure; glycosylation; stereochemistry; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... A method for the glycosylation of anthracyclines featuring benzoylated imidate donors has been developed and utilized in the synthesis of glycosylated 4-deoxy-ε-rhodomycinone derivatives. Due to its high efficiency, regioselectivity, stereoselectivity, and operational simplicity, the method should prove valuable to researchers working with glycosylation of tetracyclic compounds. ...
- Ciarcia, R.; Pagnini, C.; Fiorito, F.; Pellicane, A.; Montagnaro, S.; Russo, R.; Florio, S.
- Veterinary research communications 2008 v.32 pp. 267-269
- anthracyclines, etc ; dogs; dog diseases; osteosarcoma; retinoic acid; stereochemistry; chemotherapy; telomerase; bone diseases; cell differentiation; drug adjuvants; enzyme activity; apoptosis; viability; cisplatin; cytotoxicity; Show all 16 Subjects
- Abdelfattah, Mohamed S.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2008 v.24 no.11 pp. 2619-2625
- anthracyclines, etc ; Streptomyces; agar; biosynthesis; breast neoplasms; humans; lung neoplasms; metabolites; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oatmeal; pH; screening; soil sampling; stereochemistry; Egypt; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Thirty different Streptomyces strains were isolated from soil samples collected from different places in Egypt. The strains were isolated using Oatmeal agar and ISP medium 2 agar at pH 7.5. The isolate Streptomyces sp. Eg23 was selected for further working up to yield three new streoisomers of anthracycline metabolites. The structures were elucidated as (7R, 9R, 10S)-e-Rhodomycinone (1), (7R, 9R, ...