Jump to Main Content
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- New phytologist 2004 v.162 no.1 pp. 115-124
- gas exchange; light intensity; drought; alpha-tocopherol; summer; oxidative stress; stomatal conductance; zeaxanthin; water stress; beta-carotene; heat stress; leaves; solar radiation; Phillyrea; water content; antioxidant activity; Mediterranean climate; photostability; plant ecology; chlorophyll
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 1998 v.49 no.319 pp. 229-238
- Phillyrea latifolia; Quercus ilex; spring; summer; seasonal variation; leaves; gas exchange; Mediterranean climate; chlorophyll; fluorescence; water stress; photosynthesis; stomatal conductance; water use efficiency; reflectance; xanthophylls; solar radiation; rain; diurnal variation; air temperature; electron transfer; Spain
- ... Summer-induced changes in gas exchange, fluorescence and reflectance were measured on leaves of two co-occurring Mediterranean small trees, Quercus ilex and Phillyrea latifolia, in May, June and July 1996 in Central Catalonia (NE Spain). The humid 1996 summer only produced mild water stress conditions. However, photosynthesis (A) and stomatal conductance (g(s)) decreased in June and July in both s ...