Jump to Main Content
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- New phytologist 2004 v.162 no.1 pp. 115-124
- gas exchange; light intensity; drought; alpha-tocopherol; summer; oxidative stress; stomatal conductance; zeaxanthin; water stress; beta-carotene; heat stress; leaves; solar radiation; Phillyrea; water content; antioxidant activity; Mediterranean climate; photostability; plant ecology; chlorophyll
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2013 v.75 pp. 348-364
- Fagus; Quercus ilex; aircraft; atmospheric chemistry; biomass; carbon dioxide; climate; drought; emissions; emissions factor; energy transfer; gas chromatography; gas exchange; heat; isoprene; mass spectrometry; mixing; models; monoterpenoids; ozone; remote sensing; seasonal variation; shrublands; spring; summer; temperate forests; temperature; transpiration; troposphere; volatile organic compounds; woodlands; Spain
- ... MONTES (“Woodlands”) was a multidisciplinary international field campaign aimed at measuring energy, water and especially gas exchange between vegetation and atmosphere in a gradient from short semi-desertic shrublands to tall wet temperate forests in NE Spain in the North Western Mediterranean Basin (WMB). The measurements were performed at a semidesertic area (Monegros), at a coastal Mediterrane ...
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 1998 v.49 no.319 pp. 229-238
- Phillyrea latifolia; Quercus ilex; spring; summer; seasonal variation; leaves; gas exchange; Mediterranean climate; chlorophyll; fluorescence; water stress; photosynthesis; stomatal conductance; water use efficiency; reflectance; xanthophylls; solar radiation; rain; diurnal variation; air temperature; electron transfer; Spain
- ... Summer-induced changes in gas exchange, fluorescence and reflectance were measured on leaves of two co-occurring Mediterranean small trees, Quercus ilex and Phillyrea latifolia, in May, June and July 1996 in Central Catalonia (NE Spain). The humid 1996 summer only produced mild water stress conditions. However, photosynthesis (A) and stomatal conductance (g(s)) decreased in June and July in both s ...