Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yi-Ping
- Plant signaling & behavior 2009 v.4 no.7 pp. 571-573
- Isatis tinctoria; antioxidant activity; apical meristems; catalase; enzyme activity; free radicals; irradiation; peroxidase; photosynthetically active radiation; proline; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; ultraviolet radiation
- ... To determine the response of antioxidant defense system to laser radiation apical meristem of Isatis indigotica seedlings, Isatis indigotica seedlings were subjected to UV-B radiation (10.08 kJ m⁻²) for 8 h day-1 for 8 days (PAR, 220 µmol m⁻² s⁻¹) and then exposed to He-Ne laser radiation (633 nm; 5.23 mW mm⁻²; beam diameter: 1.5 mm) for 5 min each day without ambient light radiation. Changes in f ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chen, Yi-ping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2013 v.20 no.7 pp. 4807-4816
- antioxidant activity; biotic stress; cadmium; chlorophyll; crops; glutathione-disulfide reductase; heavy metals; human health; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; lead; photosynthetically active radiation; plasma membrane; protein synthesis; relative humidity; seed germination; seedling growth; seedlings; seeds; shoots; soil ecology; soil quality; superoxide dismutase; vibration; wheat
- ... Heavy metals have long-term adverse impacts on the health of soil ecosystems and even exhibit hazardous influences on human health. Literatures have shown that heavy metals could result in the reduction of crops growth and development and finally result in crops production decline. To determine whether or not ultrasonic vibration alleviate damage induced by cadmium and lead in crops, the wheat see ...