Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tamar?
- Eshtawi, Tamer, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2016 v.61 no.5 pp. 826-843
- stream flow; groundwater recharge; surface water; urban areas; aquifers; watersheds; Soil and Water Assessment Tool model; runoff; urbanization
- ... In this surface water modelling study, a new spatial evaluation for assessing the impact of urbanization was applied for the semi-arid watersheds intersecting with the Gaza coastal aquifer. The SWAT model was calibrated and validated in a semi-automated approach for streamflow in the main watersheds. The results show that the model could simulate water budget components adequately within the compl ...
- Eshtawi, Tamer, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water research 2016 v.101 pp. 411-428
- planning; water quality; humans; wastewater; water harvesting; urban areas; water resources; desalination; solutes; saltwater intrusion; hydrologic models; surface water; groundwater; nitrates; water table
- ... In this study, a coupling of surface water (SWAT), groundwater (MODFLOW) and solute transport (MT3DMS) models was performed to quantify surface-groundwater and quantity-quality interactions under urban area expansion. The responses of groundwater level, nitrate concentrations (related to human activities) and chloride concentrations (related to seawater intrusion) to urban area expansion and corre ...